Clery Act Compliance Information
The Student Affairs Office works collaboratively with the campus to coordinate the University’s compliance activities with the Clery Act. KU’s Annual Security Reportprovides information about campus safety and security policies and procedures as well as crime information. For more information on the Clery Act, please visit the US Department of Education Campus Security website.
- Campus Security Authority Training Video (pdf)
- FAQs for Campus Security Authorities
- Campus Security Authority Report Form | If you are a victim of crime on campus, call KU Public Safety at 785-864-5900.
- Crime Definitions Used for Clery Act Compliance
- Clery Act Crime Notification Information
- Clery Act Safety Programs Notification Information